Sunset Towers is a quaint secure building that offers you hurricane-rated windows, a bayside heated paver-brick pool and a sun deck all overlooking fantastic water views. The direct bay-front location insures you will always be able to enjoy the private beach, fishing and breathtaking sunsets from your own backyard.
It is in the heart of Downtown Sarasota, next door to the world-renowned Ritz Carlton, where there are nearby marinas and sugar sand beaches, shopping on St. Armand’s circle and continental Palm Ave. The unique blend of entertainment and culture boasts the Ringling mansion and museum, the Asolo Theater, the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, the Selby library and, of course, fine dining and so much more…all just minutes away!
- A mid-rise building with an estimated 62 residences built in 1980
- Square footage 1,380
- Typically 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- 1-car garage parking per residence intended
(Individual residences may vary)
- Full Bay Views
- Waterfront – Y
- Leasing restrictions mandate a minimum lease of 3 months no more than 2 times per year FUR or Once a year UNF
- Pets are allowed
Next to the Ritz Carlton, across from St. Armands Circle via the Ringling Bridge.
- Valet Service – No concierge or valet services onsite
- Entertainment – Game and card room
- Docks – No boat docks on site
- Health – No fitness area on site
- Swimming – Heated pool
- Security and Storage – Elevator Secured, Enterphone Entry, Lobby Secured, Stairs Secured