San Marco offers a charming European alternative to the towers surrounding the area. Inspired by the sun-kissed palette of Italy and created in the shadow of C d’Zan, San Marco presents eleven distinct floor plans in only 23 spacious 3 and 4 bedroom, 2.5 to 3.5 bath condominium residences.
Intimate and unique, San Marco offers six stories of authentic downtown living with planned conveniences including secure covered parking on premise.
- A mid-rise building with an estimated 23 units built in 2006
- Square footages range from 646SF up to 2665SF
- Typically 3-4 bedrooms with 2.5-3.5 baths
- 1-car garage parking per residence intended
(Individual residences may vary)
- Full Bay, City View
- Waterfront – N
- Leasing restrictions mandate a minimum of 3 months no more than 2 times per year
- Pets are allowed
San Marco is ideally situated in the heart of Sarasota’s cultural district surrounded by museums, theatres, the symphony, ballet, Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, art galleries, sidewalk cafes, and shopping. Nearby, The University of South Florida/New College, and Ringling School of Art and Design are fabulous resources for continuing education and entertainment.
- Valet Service – No Concierge or Valet services are available on site
- Entertainment – Open-air piazza for social gatherings
- Docks – No boat docks available on site
- Health – Fitness Center
- Swimming – Pool and Sauna
- Security and Storage – Enterphone entry, TV entry system, Garage secured, Complex secured, Elevator secured, Lobby secured