Never before has a lifestyle of such privilege, privacy and pleasure been so eloquently expressed. Florida’s premier luxury tower developer and the world’s most acclaimed hotelier presents a magical destination beyond the imaginable. The Tower Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota.
A private tower amidst the elegance and ambiance of the world-class hotel yet tucked away in an enclave of heightened exclusivity. Within, opulent retreats, grand entertaining salons and gourmet kitchens feature unrivaled spaciousness and refinement to embrace the most boundless of spirits.
- A high-rise building with an estimated 80 units built in 2003
- Square footages range from 2,799SF up to 5,275SF
- Typically 2 and 4 bedrooms, anywhere from 2-4.5 baths
- 2-car garaged parking per residence intended
(Individual residences may vary)
- Full Bay View, Partial Gulf View, City View
- Waterfront – Y
- Leasing restrictions mandate a minimum of 3 months no more than once per year
- Pets are allowed
Located in the heart of Downtown Sarasota with outstanding marina facilities less than one-half mile to the south, minutes from Downtown Sarasota’s business center, shopping area and many fine restaurants. Less than 2-miles from St. Armand’s Circle and its complete assortment of upscale shopping and dining. Less than 10-minutes from Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport, surrounded by a multitude of cultural attractions including Ringling Museum of Art, The Van Wezel Performing Arts Center, the theatre district and multiple antique shops and galleries and close to beautiful beaches along the Gulf of Mexico.
- Valet Service – On site management, Concierge and Valet services
- Entertainment – BBQ/Picnic, Billiard, ClubHouse, Elevator, Social lounge, media room
- Docks – No boat docks on site
- Health – Fully equipped fitness center, saunas and steam rooms
- Swimming – Luxurious outdoor pool and spa
- Security and Storage – 24-hour staffed security, Complex Secured, Elevator Secured, Garage Secured, Lobby Secured, Night Security, Stairs Secured