City Living, Sarasota Style. The Renaissance of Sarasota offers all of the comforts of home plus commanding views. Inspired by a grand Italian villa, this impressive 16-story condominium high rise features exquisite One, Two & Three bedroom residences. The residences are nestled amid lovley plazas and fountains, right in the heart of Sarasota’s cultural district.
The Renaissance of Sarasota is aptly named to celebrate downtown Sarasota’s exciting rebirth.
- A high-rise building with an estimated 244 residences built in 2001
- Square footages range from 4,75SF up to 1,560SF
- Typically 1 to 3 bedrooms with anywhere from 1 to 2 baths
- 1-2 car garaged parking per residence intended
(Individual residences may vary)
- Full Bay, Partial Bay, City Views
- Waterfront – N
- Leasing restrictions mandate a minimum of 3 months no more than 2 times per year
- Pets are allowed
The Renaissance of Sarasota puts you in the best of all worlds, with pristine beach and water nearby. Walk to the Van Wezel. Stroll over to your favorite cafe or bicylcle through the parks.
- Valet Service – Concierage and on-site management
- Entertainment – Business Center, ClubHouse, Concierge, Elevator, Fitness, Kitchen
- Docks – No boat docks available on site
- Health – Fitness Center available on site
- Swimming – Pool, Pool Heated, Sauna, Spa/Hot Tub
- Security and Storage – Complex Secured, Night Security, Enterphone Entry, Garage Secured