Looking for a change in lifestyle? Consider The Phoenix, a luxury condominium that combines private island living with the cultural excitement of Downtown Sarasota. The Phoenix is a sophisticated 8-story tower of 12 exclusive residences (each approximately 3,800 square feet) plus a stunning penthouse.
And of course, security and privacy are assured. Now is the time to contemplate the legend of the Phoenix with its eternal messages of renewal, energy and beauty. Spread your wings and take your place in the sun on Sarasota Bay.
- A high-rise building with an estimated 13 residences built in 2001
- Square footages range from 3,785SF up to 5,256SF
- Typically 3 to 4 bedrooms with anywhere from 3.5 to 4 baths
- 1 car garage parking per residence intended
(Individual residences may vary)
- Full Bay views
- Waterfront – Y
- Leasing restrictions mandate a minimum lease of 1 month no more than twice per year
- Pets are allowed
Situated on historic Golden Gate Point, The Phoenix commands majestic views of the waters. Only a short walk from the historic cultural district of Downtown Sarasota, yet comfortably and privately set apart from the hustle and bustle of this international resort city. Off of Gulfstream Ave, five miles from the Sarasota-Bradenton International airport, and one-half mile from fine restaurants, theaters, art galleries, antique shops, churches, and financial institutions. The Phoenix address is also only minutes from the Ringling Museum of Art, the Asolo Theatre, and Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall.
- Valet Service – No concierge or valet services onsite
- Entertainment – Elevator, Kitchen
- Docks – Boat docks are available on site
- Health – Fitness center
- Swimming – Pool Heated, Spa/Hot Tub
- Security and Storage – Card Entry, Complex Secured, Elevator Secured, Tv Entry System