The Frances Carlton is a secure, established, well-managed community that was restored lovingly to maintain the nostalgic ambiance of Sarasota’s earlier years. Its amenities consist of charming courtyards, a sparkling swimming pool, relaxing patio areas plus secure, assigned and gated parking. This slice of history is conveniently nestled just one block from Sarasota bay and in the midst of a vibrant Downtown lifestyle, close to nearly every cultural event that the city has to offer as well as Marina Jack’s, the Selby Library, area beaches, St Armand’s Circle, Lido Key and Longboat Key!
- A mid-rise building with an estimated 22 residences built in 1928
- Square footages range from 660SF up to 1,137SF
- Typically 1 to 2 bedrooms and 1 bath
- No covered parking available on site
- Partial Bay View, City View
- Waterfront – N
- Leasing restrictions mandate a miniumum lease of 1 year
- Pets are allowed
The Frances Carlton thrives in the heart of the city, nearby theaters, restaurants, shops, bay front and Whole Foods.
- Valet Service – No Concierge or Valet services are available on site
- Entertainment – No amenities are available on site
- Docks – No boat docks available on site
- Health – No Fitness Center on site
- Swimming – Pool
- Security and Storage – Enterphone Entry, Gate No Guard