A seven story mid-rise building known as Bay Point where residents enjoy an intimate neighborly setting in a secure building with a port cochere entrance, assigned covered parking (please note that the community is known to have enough spaces for two per unit), a waterfront swimming pool that looks across to the Ringling Bridge as well as a day dock/fishing pier.
The convenient downtown location of Golden Gate Point places this wonderful community across from the Ritz Carlton, steps to nearly every cultural event that the city has to offer, as well as close to St Armand’s circle, and the white sugar sands of area beaches!
- A mid-rise building with an estimated 19 residences built in 1969
- Square footages range from 1,275SF up to 2,976SF
- Typically 2 to 3 bedrooms and anywhere from 2 to 3 baths
- 1 car covered parking per residence intended
(Individual residences may vary)
- Full Bay View
- Waterfront – Y
- Residence cannot be leased for first two years of ownership, then 1x per year.
- Pets are allowed
- Valet Service – No Concierge or Valet services are available on site
- Entertainment – No additional amenities are available on site
- Docks – Boat docks are available on site
- Health – No Fitness Center available on site
- Swimming – Pool
- Security and Storage – Enterphone Entry, Building Secure