The Gulf Gate community has long since been known for its spacious Florida Ranch style homes and convenient address. Its main roadway, Gulf Gate Drive, adjoins Beneva Rd. with US 41. Gulf Gate provides its owners with a voluntary homeowner’s association that keeps the curb appeal of the community in check. Many of the Gulf Gate homes have been lovingly updated, renovated and or restored for a new generation. A quiet and affable lifestyle is paramount in this neighborhood (with a Riverview High School district address) that meets all the local must haves with close proximity to beaches like the white sugar sands of Siesta Key, championship golfing, Westfield Sarasota Square and its theatres, Potter Park and Selby Aquatic Center as well as many other recreational venues; the YMCA, Legacy Trails, shopping, dining and more!
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Voluntary Homeowner’s Association
- Spacious Florida Ranch Style Homes
- Riverview High School District
- Close proximity to beaches and golf
- Near Westfield Sarasota Square, Potter Park, Selby Aquatic Center, YMCA, Legacy Trails, shopping, dining & more!